The most important concern that occupied the minds of professionals around the world over the past few years was the democles sword of possible repetition. While most of us – as individuals – feel that we are somewhat powerless before market volatility, the right career choices (or at least the right-based professional decisions) can go a long way in ensuring that we as professionals can make ourselves prove stagnant and Impact Synonym
To understand the entire process in a logical flow we analyze from top to bottom what it takes to be “proof of stagnation”. These guidelines will be particularly useful for parents who are children in high school. And is about to choose a career and college.
- Good or bad times, nothing lasts forever. As with growth, cyclical stagnation is an integral part of any economy. Accepting this fact is the first step.
- Understanding the psychology of organizations. Organizations have a significant cost in hiring and training people, so reducing human resources is often the last resort. But during financially difficult times when reducing overhead becomes necessary, the hierarchy of replication is determined by the “company cost” of a particular company in return for its direct or indirect impact on the enterprise minimum. Therefore, the best way to ensure continued relevance in the organization is to continue the productivity curve.
- How to keep productive? Being passionate about what one does = being good at what one does. In other words make sure you have chosen a career for the right reasons. Usually, the ranks of the redundant workforce are composed of those professionals who have been chosen from a particular system as required / required; financial possibilities; glamor; respect for the profession as such; Almost every possible reason not every one is important – “whether they have a passion for their chosen path.
When external factors threaten to pull out your judgment about choosing a career – there is a fantastic rule of thumb – “It’s always better to be the best in a modest field, than average in the best field.”
- You have a career and not just a job. Your career path determines who you are; it is your added value to the organization in which you operate; and in the context of your largest contribution to society as a whole. The definition of a profession is much broader than just the “job” you own and your appointment in the organization; or the size of your check – which is just a few indicators of your degree of success in your chosen career and.
- Be faithful to your chosen career: Once you have made a decision about your discipline, it is essential that you keep your loyalty to these things. Unfortunately, this is easier said than done, often – caught in the “practical and deep advice” of preachers and the “frequent repetition of gold” that holds certain sectors of the industry from time to time – supposed to be uncertain – Especially when you see some of your contemporaries in “jobs” that seem more profitable financially; and ensure that taking them on the fast track to “success.”
Whenever you encounter such advice or suffer from self-doubt, remind yourself that choosing a profession is a decision that will stay with you forever. Therefore, their yield should not be judged on a short-term individual financial criterion – but on a number of other intangible criteria, such as job satisfaction, your passion for scope, and more importantly – if something you may be able to make yourself do for years The next forty years of your life.
The acid test for such a position is the “billionaire test”. If you are a billionaire and you do not have to work for your living as long as you live, which profession you would choose, would you prefer to be a “shark killer” or a “video game reviewer”?
- Good education goes a long way in the “recession that proves the profession.” While most of the above aspects can be fully addressed and influenced by your overall approach, making the right choices about the provider of higher education is critical because you can not influence or change the quality of the education provided by the entity; but you have the ability to make the right decision Initially. Remember once a choice is made you’re probably stuck with it for the rest of your life.
- Understand what is supposed to be a good educational entity: The criteria that contribute to the formation of a good educational entity are often misinterpreted, and times are often based solely on the availability of infrastructure facilities (such as laboratories and classrooms) owned by the entity – Contribute to enhancing the quality of the educational experience.